Gold Leader is a traditional pixel art space shoot 'em up, kept lean and simple for players looking to just dive in for a couple minutes now and then and blast things in their spaceship. Players take the part of Gold Leader, sent to stop an oncoming enemy invasion in a super tough, old school mission with several required objectives.
Gold Leader was sponsored by GameShed.com in January, 2013. Check out the game and reviews on their site! GameShed offered a standard primary sponsorshop, with sitelocks to be available in two weeks from publication. Contact us if you are interested in having a branded version of Gold Leader for your site!
- One lightly narrative, 10 minute long mission comprised of five sub-objectives.
- Infinite-play survival mode unlocked by completing the narrative mission.
- Checkpoints associated with each mission objective, so players can work through at their leisure.
- Achievements associated with each mission objective and one additional achievement for a no-deaths run of the whole mission, ready for integration with portal accounts.
- Fully customizable keyboard controls, and in-game tutorial instructions.
- 60 FPS with hundreds of objects on screen, even on decade-old, low-end laptops.
- Dimensions: 600x660
- File Size: 3.1M
- Flash Version: 10.2
Sponsors, please contact us about test driving and/or sponsoring Gold Leader Flash or Mobile!